Let's talk about our schools.
We don’t all come from the same types of families or ride the same buses. A lot of voters no longer have school-aged children. But what happens in the Nacogdoches ISD board room affects everyone in town. The work done by NISD impacts the legacy of education in Nacogdoches and the economic development of our community.
- Do you have a child or grandchild in the district? This matters to me.
- Do you work for the district or know someone who does? This matters to me.
- Do you own a home in Nacogdoches? This matters to me.
- Do you own a business in Nacogdoches? This matters to me.
- Do you care about preparing the next generation of teachers, parents, workers, and supervisors? This matters to me.
Having served on the board of trustees for East Texas Baptist University, I know it is the teachers and students that make education succeed. This matters to me.
As the District 4 Trustee on the Nacogdoches ISD School Board, your voice matters to me.